
Sorry for not posting for a bit. Kem and I took a short trip to Mt Bachelor just before Christmas. We decided to give ourselves a beating snow boarding again. At least this time we were smart enough to rent helmets.
It is a lot of fun, but certainly a painful process. I managed to dislocate my shoulder again on the top of the mountain. Despite the help of a friendly passerby I was unable to get it back in. I can tell you first hand that riding a ski patrol sled down a moutain with a dislocated arm is not recommended.

Kem, Michael and I had a quiet Christmas Eve this year here in Oregon. We celebrated a little early since I was working Christmas Day. I liked this shot of our tree illuminating the presents and Kem taking some shots of her own.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home