I really enjoy this shot of two older men who are no doubt enjoying their afternoon fishing on a Clear Lake in the Cascades.
They were probably 100 yds offshore, but somehow I managed to catch them apparently levitating in space.
posted by Misha at 8:34 PM
Nice shot indeed. I like the floaty nature of the picture, sort of suggest the hope that all fishermen seem to have.
Thanks for responding. Sometimes it is kind of lonely making posts without knowing if anybody is actually reading it. Yes, I guess it does seem other-worldly to be on the water with a fishing pole in hand.
Misha you're extremely talented! I love the shots of flowers too. Not many people can photograph flowers without making them look less than they are.
Thanks Lawrence, it's good to hear from you. I'm glad you're enjoying the pictures. It makes it much more satisfying to know other people are visiting the site.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
Nice shot indeed. I like the floaty nature of the picture, sort of suggest the hope that all fishermen seem to have.
Thanks for responding. Sometimes it is kind of lonely making posts without knowing if anybody is actually reading it.
Yes, I guess it does seem other-worldly to be on the water with a fishing pole in hand.
Misha you're extremely talented! I love the shots of flowers too. Not many people can photograph flowers without making them look less than they are.
Thanks Lawrence, it's good to hear from you. I'm glad you're enjoying the pictures. It makes it much more satisfying to know other people are visiting the site.
Post a Comment
<< Home