Two dislocations within two days

The week was a bad week for joints. I dislocated my shoulder yet again in the middle of our medical staff meeting. To the left is Michael's dislocated pinkie finger that he did during a basketball game.
This is an axillary view from above which shows how small the labrum (the cup that the ball joint sits in) is. I think this is the main problem as the humeral head just slips off the little cup when my arm is externally rotated and abducted.I guess the good news is that the more often it happens to me, the recovery period seems to get shorter.
Both of us have our joints back in order and seem to be recovering well. Hopefully next week will be better.


1 Comments:
Ouch, sorry to hear that your shoulder keeps coming out. It seems that all three brothers have been afflicted with less-than-optimal shoulder structure. Ru, you and I have all had problems. Good luck with the recovery.
Post a Comment
<< Home