
I feel very optimistic about the coming year. I know I am very fortunate in having found the woman standing next to me in this image. Her name is Melanie and we met through eHarmony. The funny thing is that we graduated from Penn together the same year but didn't know each other then. She spent 11 more years at Penn after we graduated finishing up dual PhD's in Paleoanthropology and Evolutionary Biology. She's currently working on her postdoctoral fellowship at UCSF in San Francisco.
I like this picture of us because it looks like we're both about to say something. We both look like we eagerly anticipate the future together. I am excited because I have a very good feeling about this.
3 Comments:
Wow, what an attractive couple you make! Maria
We think Melanie's PhD topics are really cool!
Lawrence & Akio
Thanks for the comments! I think we make a pretty good couple if I do say so myself. I'm not sure I'm smart enough to understand her dissertation but I think she's really cool anyway!
Post a Comment
<< Home